Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just so freakin' pretty.

Hello loves,
I have a very busy day planned. I've already been up since 5:45 to have some breakfast with my hubby, soon my kitchen table will be delivered, and then I have more shopping expeditions planned. Moving overseas stinks. You have to buy all new appliances with the switch in plugs/voltage... so I'm off on a hunt for lamps and the perfect waffle iron.
But first, I saw this on Pinterest this morning and just had to share. It's just TOO delicious.

Image source: defunct fashion.
This dress is by Charles James, circa 1957.
You may proceed with the fainting.

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, it's so pretty! Also, reminiscent of coffee or tea with cream ... I'm off to the breakroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! I'm too old for a dress like that, but please don't wake me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I was young again and had somewhere to wear that! That is beautiful! I would do a red outer, with perhaps a wonderful print for the inner and a darker red accent stripes.. My mind is racing with ideas! Then I woke up and realized I am too old and have no where to wear it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fainting commenced! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might want to purchase an extra mop to pick up the extra drool...my god that dress is a thing of beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete